Permanent fat melting without surgery
Professor Ceccarelli from Italy defined many years ago the ability of a NATURAL formulation of Vitamin C and other key ingredients to scientifically dissolve fat cells. Using his ground breaking, effective formula, we are able to safely create permanent fat cell removal using a series of mesotherapy-type injections into the fatty area.
- The resultant fat melting is permanent (if you keep up a healthy lifestyle, and don't create the deposition of NEW fat), and the effect can be seen as early as 1 week after the injections.
- Usually 1-3 sessions are needed for an area depending on the thickness of the fatty layer.
- Sessions are spaced 1-4 weeks apart, depending on various factors.
- No synthetic chemical are used in the solution, and a medical assessment before will make sure this is a safe procedure for you to have.
- Healthy lifestyle that will promote removal of the dissolved fat is essential while having the Ceccarelli treatment course.
The solution is mixed fresh each day by the Doctor. The formula is a well kept secret for only those practitioners trained in its careful use.
Swelling and bruising
Some swelling and bruising are to be expected for about 3-7 days after the injections.
It's necessary to keep hydrated to help flush out the toxins and melted fat for a few days afterwards.
Ceccarelli injections are NOT indicated for people who have a large amount of weight to lose, and have global weight loss to tackle. A weight loss program and exercise would be needed to trim down before Ceccarelli would be indicated.
Who can have Ceccarelli?
Ceccarelli injections are indicated for people with localised fatty areas they would like to disolve.
Like a muffin top, love handles, bra bulge or inner thigh.... and on the face, a pesky double chin or fatty jowls can also be decreased!
This is body sculpturing - dissolving small areas of what is often diet-resistant fat. The resultant effect is more defined and toned silhouette.
You can then focus on keeping the whole body in healthy shape, rather than always trying to erase an area that JUST WON'T GO AWAY!